8 Hour Hybrid Mid-depth Chemical Peel Course $495
Format(s): Hybrid (non-AZ practitioners only)
Location: online then Scottsdale, AZ and affiliate locations including Boston, MA and Vancouver, B.C.
Our 8 Hour Hybrid Chemical Peel course blends the best of both online training and hands on application. The 6 hour online didactic portion of the class will not only teach you how to chemically peel the skin, but skin anatomy and common skin conditions that chemical peels are used for. Specifically, you will learn the following subjects:
- Skin anatomy
- Chemical peel history
- Skin conditions
- Classifications and peel depth
- Mechanism of action of common peeling agents
- Avoiding potential complications
- Post peel tips
Once you have completed the online theory course, you will attend either a hands-on practicum at Esthetic Advisor Laser Academy’s Scottsdale location, or one of Esthetic Advisor Laser Academy’s affiliate schools who offer the chemical peel training. This 2-hour hands-on portion consists of a demonstration and then the student performing a mid-depth peel application. Because we are using a mid-depth peel, if participants are wishing to use this depth of peel in their practice, they must be under the direction of a medical director with a DEA license, or a health professional possessing a DEA license. You will receive the appropriate certificate of completion at the end of this course.
PREREQUISITE: Attendees should be a licensed esthetician, cosmetologist, or healthcare professional.
READY TO ENROLL? FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW!
How to Enroll
Enrollment is simple and automatic! Have your Debit/Credit card or PayPal™ login and password ready.
Payment process explained
- Simply press the “PLAY” button of the video player shown below and a payment screen pop-up will appear.
- Click either the green or blue “PLAY NOW” button and the following instructions will appear:
- Click on “CONTINTUE TO PAYMENT” button. You will be redirected to PayPal™ to complete your payment.
- If you do not have a PayPal™ account and would like to pay using your Debit/Credit card, simply click on the “CONTINUE” button and follow the instructions on the screen. If you already have a PayPay™ account you wish to use, simply enter your PayPay™ email address and click “LOGIN”. Finalize and accept payment terms.
- After payment is made, you will automatically be directed back to the video course you have just paid to view. Check your PayPay™ email address for an email with full instructions of how to use the video ticket.
As stated above, please check your email for an email that has a unique course password that, if you change computers or somehow the payment popup is displayed again, you can type this code into the password box and you will bypass the payment process.
Once you have received this email, PLEASE SEND AN EMAIL TO [email protected] to receive the link to your textbook!
You will need Adobe pdf reader (free download, simply type in “Adobe Reader” into Google if you do not already have it installed on your computer and follow the simple download instructions).
If you have any questions or technical issues please [email protected] or call (480) 656-4481 9-5pm PST.
Once this course is completed, please email [email protected] or call (480) 656-4481 9-5pm PST to arrange the delivery of your certificate.